All Topics / General Property / Conspiracy of the rich

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Hello all,

For those who are interested RK is writing another book and you can get it for FREE http://www.conspiracyoftherich.com/ through this link.

I find his books very repetitive but there is always something that you pick up … this new book of which I have read 3 chapters is fantastic … enjoy … it's FREE folks

Information = Education = Better decisions.

D

Profile photo of MrUniqueNameMrUniqueName
    @mruniquename

Thanks for the link W4L. I agree that his books get quite repititive, but I've read three or four of them now and have always enjoyed them.

I, like many others, began my journey to financial freedom after reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad. Can't wait for this one to come out!

Cheers,

Dave.

Profile photo of LalibellaLalibella
    Participant
    @lalibella

Same, same…….none of the banks go broke? Is he serious. No doubt  another 300 odd pages of unreferenced material with multiple references to people who never existed.

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Yes I agree they are very similar however quite often there are sparks that warrant thought and consideration.

I am intrigued with the segregation of the gold and the paper currency and whether or not that was the catalyst for the current credit crisis.

What I fail to understand is that if the market improved overnight would property double in price and where is the money coming from to pay for it.

I believe in my heart there is a fraternity of very RICH people and old families that are controlling the POOR people, why do we have to pay for the mistakes of AIG – GM – Westpoint – etc  isn't mission impossible true?

There are over 2000 properties listed for sale that are not on the market on the North Shore of Sydney over 2 million dollars – really think about that folks – there is something more sinister afloat here.

I know 3 companies that have just put their staff on 9 day fortnights.

D

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.