All Topics / Creative Investing / Are wraps & lease options a good property investment strategy in today’s market?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of jamjamjamjam
    @jamjam

Hi,

I'm new to this website and recently enquired about the "wrap" pack that Steve and his guys sell to members with the idea of purchasing one myself. However, I was told that they no longer offer this product as the current market conditions dictate that "wrapping" is no longer part of their property investment strategy.

Can you guys tell me what strategies best fit todays turbulent economic environment where credit is scarce, house prices are falling and interest rate are as low as they have ever been. It looks like 'Buy-to-Hold' might be the best option at present but nothing I have read so far says otherwise.

I want to start property investing seriously at some point in the near future and getting the "right" strategy is the first thing I need to do before anything else.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Cheers

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.