All Topics / General Property / Property Trading … the next big boom business.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Hello all,

Next week I will share with you some (2) new web sites that are going to specialize in property trading.

One of the web sites already has 5 billion dollars of real estate listed ready for sale/trade.

This is going to be the BIG new crave in property … my accountant just traded one of his properties for a business for his son to run.

Have you done any trades or are you interested in this …

D

Profile photo of SHalesSHales
    @shales

Always interested in learning more.
    S

Profile photo of Matt007Matt007
    @matt007

So you can trade property for another 'commodity' such as a business of equal value? Is that right? I'd be curious to hear about the process/legals etc…interesting concept though, and I guess in the current market anything could be 'traded'..i could see the need for some solid due dilligence on both sides to ensure it was an equitable trade..but sounds very interesting.

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Hi Matt,

It's no different to an "option" or a "simultaneous" settlement …

Yes you can trade basically anything which is a great way to dispose of items you no longer need.

We have been asked to write the process up and have a list of 1000 agents ready to be taught how to do it … real estate agents are hot to trot as they can see the real benefit of making lots of sales.

We are looking at putting courses on around Australia for agents and others to learn the proper process.

Right now we have a client who bought a 2 bedroom unit in Victoria and is looking at trading it for a jewelry business … there are needs and benefits on both sides of this for both parties … one owns a property they can't sell because of the down turn and the other has a business with a turn over and people have no cash to buy it … "trading" problem solved … it's actually not new trades have been done for years like property options and JV partnerships.

D

Profile photo of Matt007Matt007
    @matt007

Thanks W4L: appreciate the explanation.. yes I thought I had heard of these types of things occurring before, but wasn't 100% sure we were talking about the same thing, but great idea to bring it 'out in the open' some more. I can see your point on the needs on both sides of the table, and I guess if both parties are exiting the deal with what they want..the no problems!

Please keep me posted, I'd be itnerested in learning more.

Cheers
    M007

Profile photo of bardonbardon
    Participant
    @bardon
    wealth4life.com wrote:
    Hello all,

This is going to be the BIG new crave in property … my accountant just traded one of his properties for a business for his son to run.

Have you done any trades or are you interested in this …

Yeh do it all the time………………………

Profile photo of MisterMister
    @mister

It's a great idea . Stuff like this has been going on for centuries , even Picasso traded paintings for his last mansion . Do some checks and take a look at this piece of realestate , couldn't believe it .

In papers like the trading post you use to often see some sort of property trade ad , same QLD . When we first went upto QLD just before the boom there was quite a few trade for property ads in the papers, boats , all sorts of things.
    It's just that Australia became so much about the almighty dollar particularly in this last 5 -6 yrs but times ahead will bring the human side back into oz I think .

As an old boss of mine use to say [ I never understood it at the time ] recessions are good you actually don't want the economy going too well , so here we go . He was a multi millionaire and a pretty clever cookie. Looked like an elco' , classic bloke .
    He use to say public services shouldn't run at a profit too .
    But all sorts of things are becoming allot cheaper already and once again some creativity and sole is starting to surface so there ya go, maybe the bugar was right .

I've even been thinking of offering a land trade to a seller of the property I want , as a deposit. Wouldn't have a clue how to work it though for starters before even getting to the whether the seller might be interested or not.And you could just imagine the way they'd just love to complicate the paperwork and legalities of it all these days so I don't know.

Bring it on Wealth , looking forward to seeing it.

Cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.