All Topics / Creative Investing / Michael Yardney Property Update 6 Mar 09

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw
    Micheal

i think you should send the above message in your  e-magazine to all 40,000 people and get it out of the way once for all

Manoj

Today I received a newsletter from http://www.trustdeed.com.au. This company is a competitor to Chan and Naylor in the supply of trust deeds. For those not on the newsletter, Manoj forwarded Michael's reply above and an article outlining Mr Yardney's past to his whole database of subscribers.

Manoj, what has this got to do with trust deeds? This is no way to do business.

I had previously recomended people join this newsletter and use Manoj's services, but because of this I no longer will.

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of jack1234jack1234
    @jack1234

i have got that email as well and it is only telling the truth – terryw – please read the email – no harm in telling the truth – infact it is helping to clear his image.

trustdeed.com.au do not give advice they just sell trust deeds to mostly accountants like us

and they are not in competition with Chan & Naylor who conduct seminars with Dr Yardney

i think this thread is getting ugly – no more posts please…

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Hi Jack

I just received another email from trustdeed.com.au in which they state:

Please delete earlier email – Apologies to subscribers
     Please delete earlier email
     Aplogies to Subscribers & Mr Michael Yardney

An email was sent which did not relate to Tax / Accounting / SMSF or other related matters Please do not open that email.

Public Apology to subscribers and Mr Yardney. Such emails will never be sent again on this e-newsetter service

Please delete earlier email
    Aplogies to Subscribers & 
    Mr Michael Yardney

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of Dan42Dan42
    @dan42

I'm with Terry, that's no way to do business. That email cost Manoj business, not gain him new business.

Profile photo of jennscottiejennscottie
    @jennscottie

Michael I hear your statement that you have suffered.
    My question is how?, the medical board delivered justice for your actions but what did you do!!!?? to make amends for you own personal transgressions, against yourself, your family and the companies you are aligned to and with.
    Judge a Man by is actions nor his words. So tell us all publicly what did you do on a personal level to make amends, when I know that you may be forgiven.
    In the meantime the Chan Naylor books have been removed from the library not to be used as reference points and all aligned service professionals are off the radar, not to be done business with.

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Dear Michael

I've read your reply several times and there is a lot going through my mind as to why you are continuing in the public arena and putting your friends, family and business colleges under pressure by have this rear its ugly head time and time again.

I cannot imagine how your wife feels every time she is reminded of this, why do you treat women in such a manor don't you have any feelings for her? … knowing that this is going to continue to come up again and again and every time your wife and family feel the pain not just you Michael every person around you is being associated of this.

I also cannot contemplate how 60+ women and their partners feel as well seeing your face as a self proclaimed property guru.

To hold the office of a DR is now mean task and many have done some very stupid acts since you.

If it were me and given a second chance I would not be putting myself into the public eye … and now I can't even watch you or your videos because another image has taken over … this is my last comment.

D

Profile photo of 1Winner1Winner
    Participant
    @1winner

Ah the good citizen with the rope. Where is that branch swing the rop over it  LET'S GET OURSELFS A GOOD HANGING.

Who gives you the right to judge? Are you so squeeky clean? Oh yes, you haven't been caught, thats true.

As for advise, when I needed an expert in vintage engine's magneto I use to go to a guy who was an ex con and as mad as a hatter yet he was the best.
    I also once had to modify an old army rifle into a sporting rifle and the best gusnmith for that particualr job was a person convicted of murder, not sure of the details sorry.
    I lived once in a town subject to frequent earth tremors. Cracks in the brickwork were a daily thing. The best expert in underpinning cracked walls was a guy who had killed his brother in law because he dared come to ask for a deed for the horse he had sold him.
    Yet I would go to him for fixing a cracked wall every time.

Take a chill pill guys, I don't like self appointed experts, particularly those who have little to show for themselvs, yet if someone has 10 or 20 times what you do, I would listen. Regardless of his past. After all. you are not planing to get married are you?

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Hello Marc,

Yes I agree I don't like like self appointed experts either especially when they are self appointed and have less than others …

Am I planning to get married … yes many women are Marc and many women are looking for a man to be proud of, one who knows how to treat women with respect and not like an animal or a piece of flesh, also elegant, sophisticated and well appointed not endowed I meant classy.

I'm not into guns, and living in towns with cracks in walls although I did stat out from a place like that.

I don't doubt the ex criminals you know are deep down nice people and possible made one mistake and not 60 I mean that would be really stupid … by the way are they running seminars?

D

Profile photo of OneofMichaelsVictimsOneofMichaelsVictims
    Participant
    @suecashman

Michael Morris Yardney won’t respond because everything you read in the press about Michael Morris Yardney is true and very very real. I know I’m one of his victims. I cannot believe that this man is being looked upon so highly, so respectfully, when in fact he was nothing but a sex predator who was using his Medical Practice to access his victims. This man preyed upon each of his victims in sometimes positively disgusting ways. Only for the efforts of his brave victims and of Victoria Police, he would have gotten away with his crimes. The Medical Practitioners Board eventually joined in and cancelled his Medical Licence. Michael Morris Yardney might have turned his life, around might have served his lenient jail sentence but Michael Morris Yardney has given his victims have a life sentence.

Profile photo of OneofMichaelsVictimsOneofMichaelsVictims
    Participant
    @suecashman

Michael Morris Yardney is the same man. He was deregistered as a Medical Practitioner for indecently assaulting a number of his patients. He served a jail sentence and received another sentence wholly suspended. I’ll happily get up at one of his forums with my proof of his guilty verdict and sentence.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Michael Yardney Property Update 6 Mar 09’ is closed to new replies.