Forums / Property Investing / Creative Investing / Michael Yardney Property Update 6 Mar 09

2019 Money Magnet Symposium - Discover how to make, and keep, more money and achieve a financially empowered future
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 55 total)
  • Profile photo of BuilderBobBuilderBob
    Participant
    @builderbob

[This thread has been closed. The “Creative Investing” forum is for discussing investment strategies, and should not be used to focus on the personal lives of others.]

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Hi BB,

Good post and nice video Michael … I think IMHO MY is a good bloke with great teaching skills.

The only problem with the spruker market and seminars at the moment is that property is not the flavor of the moment.

Go to a BBQ and bring up the subject of real estate and investing … LISTEN to what people are saying, people are off it and seminars, wedinars and any other ars are a hard sell.

Take the first homers out of the market and the property market will crash in Australia … be patient better pricing is on the way.

The best advise currently is to cut up credit cards, reduce debt and increase equity, small towns are suffering lower rents are more common and capitol growth is 5 years away.

D

@wealth4life.com

Hi BB,

Good post and nice video Michael … I think IMHO MY is a good bloke with great teaching skills.

The only problem with the spruker market and seminars at the moment is that property is not the flavor of the moment.

Go to a BBQ and bring up the subject of real estate and investing … LISTEN to what people are saying, people are off it and seminars, wedinars and any other ars are a hard sell.

Take the first homers out of the market and the property market will crash in Australia … be patient better pricing is on the way.

The best advise currently is to cut up credit cards, reduce debt and increase equity, small towns are suffering lower rents are more common and capitol growth is 5 years away.

D

Profile photo of jack1234jack1234
    @jack1234

before you believe anything any one says to you – first find out who the speaker really is
    type "Dr Michael Yardney" in google

@jack1234

before you believe anything any one says to you – first find out who the speaker really is
    type "Dr Michael Yardney" in google

@wealth4life.com

Oh my God,

Michael is this really true and does Chan & Naylor know … is this you or a hoax ??

@wealth4life.com

Oh my God,

Michael is this really true and does Chan & Naylor know … is this you or a hoax ??

Profile photo of cu@thetop[email protected]
    Participant
    @cu-thetop

If it is I feel it would have no bearing on the advice he gives. As the Dr has been dealt with and punished he should be allowed to get on with his life some 10 years later.

Participant
    @cu-thetop

If it is I feel it would have no bearing on the advice he gives. As the Dr has been dealt with and punished he should be allowed to get on with his life some 10 years later.

@jack1234

Once an offender… always an offender….
    trust is a very delicate thing ….

@jack1234

Once an offender… always an offender….
    trust is a very delicate thing ….

@wealth4life.com

[email protected]

60 women ????? not 1 but 60 … you must be a man to say that.

So you move into a new neighbor hood and find out the nice man next door …… how do you feel when you are at work … got any children … are you married … when you watch the NRL this season and see Stewarts face what will you think about?

I have not accused MY I have asked if the information is true and let the man speak for himself.

D

@wealth4life.com

[email protected]

60 women ????? not 1 but 60 … you must be a man to say that.

So you move into a new neighbor hood and find out the nice man next door …… how do you feel when you are at work … got any children … are you married … when you watch the NRL this season and see Stewarts face what will you think about?

I have not accused MY I have asked if the information is true and let the man speak for himself.

D

Participant
    @cu-thetop

Due to the high rate of recidivism with sex offenders I may not necessarily trust one near my family but that misses the point that such convictions do not detract from validity of property/RE advice.
    I don't watch NRL (not my cup of tea) but if that Stewart bloke is the one accused of assaulting the 17yo girl I say let the  court deal with him.
    I found it a bit sus that the complaintant's dad is giving a press conference within 12hours of the alleged incident.
    Maybe its a case of "go him compo". Ive seen a few fabricated complaints over the years so I take what the press says with a grain of salt.

Mind you- I missed the bit aout 60 complaintants

Participant
    @cu-thetop

Due to the high rate of recidivism with sex offenders I may not necessarily trust one near my family but that misses the point that such convictions do not detract from validity of property/RE advice.
    I don't watch NRL (not my cup of tea) but if that Stewart bloke is the one accused of assaulting the 17yo girl I say let the  court deal with him.
    I found it a bit sus that the complaintant's dad is giving a press conference within 12hours of the alleged incident.
    Maybe its a case of "go him compo". Ive seen a few fabricated complaints over the years so I take what the press says with a grain of salt.

Mind you- I missed the bit aout 60 complaintants

@jack1234

When someone advises you – like a doctor – or mentor – you trust them because of their capacity in your relationship.

You take their advice because you trust them. But if they are known to break that trust earlier, with other people, may it be for another matter and i know about it, i will move on…

But if you decide to stay and continue to take their advice – that trust WILL be broken – in just a matter of time…

@jack1234

When someone advises you – like a doctor – or mentor – you trust them because of their capacity in your relationship.

You take their advice because you trust them. But if they are known to break that trust earlier, with other people, may it be for another matter and i know about it, i will move on…

But if you decide to stay and continue to take their advice – that trust WILL be broken – in just a matter of time…

@wealth4life.com

A person who is a bank robber or has tenancies to rob banks and then changes their profession still has the desire to rob banks …

To become a Dr you need a brain … I can only say that if this exposure is in fact true and this gets out into the community it will be very embarrassing standing on stage never knowing who in the audience will ask the question …

For me I would take myself out of the public eye altogether … survive or thrive?

I am saddened for this type of embarrassment … if there were 60 complainants how many others didn't complain?

D

@wealth4life.com

A person who is a bank robber or has tenancies to rob banks and then changes their profession still has the desire to rob banks …

To become a Dr you need a brain … I can only say that if this exposure is in fact true and this gets out into the community it will be very embarrassing standing on stage never knowing who in the audience will ask the question …

For me I would take myself out of the public eye altogether … survive or thrive?

I am saddened for this type of embarrassment … if there were 60 complainants how many others didn't complain?

D

@jack1234

if it is untrue – why is he silent – after all he is the one who started this thread…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Michael Yardney Property Update 6 Mar 09’ is closed to new replies.