All Topics / General Property / Would anyoe know if I’d needa permit for this ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of MisterMister
    @mister

G'day people.

Would I need  a permit in Vic  to just keep a shift house on a block for awhile ?

Not set up or stumped or anything , just straight of the truck and sat there .

Cheers

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

You may need to get a da purely for storage of the house – I have previously been hit for requiring a DA when I was dumping fill on some land.

Speak to the Town Planner & get a feel for whether they will require a letter or a formal application.

Profile photo of MisterMister
    @mister
    Scott No Mates wrote:
    You may need to get a da purely for storage of the house – I have previously been hit for requiring a DA when I was dumping fill on some land.

Speak to the Town Planner & get a feel for whether they will require a letter or a formal application.

Wooo me don't likem dem town planners , or councils , shires or anyone that might tell me I need to pay them money for sittin on their fat arse and annoying people.
    Actually your probably right though.  Only a council would come up with a way to charge us storage for keeping something on our own land .

Thanks mate
    Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.