All Topics / General Property / Where would you invest now?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of RamRam
    Participant
    @therealram

What is the best suburb to invest in? I'm looking at a purchase price of around 300K. However not too sure which suburb in NSW…

I’ve come with the following suburbs that might fit my match for a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 garage.

Eastwood, Epping (highly unlikely for 300K), Rockdale, Darlinghurst (again very difficult), Homebush, Strathfield, Pennant Hills, Western Suburbs.

Any suggestion/s will be helpful.

Profile photo of Event HorizonEvent Horizon
    @event-horizon

obviously you mean an apartment for 300k

darlinghurst your dreaming (50m2 1 bed no garage) but out of all the suburbs you list that would be the safest (blue chip) bet.

Becuase of walking distance proximity to the following
     CBD, transport, harbour, phillip cook pool, cross city tunnel and eastern distributor, circular key- ferrys, woolloomoolloo whalfs,  parks, gallery, museum oxford street and a zillion lifestyle strips and an area still going through gentrification and will continue to evolve into the new paddington, also high yeilds and  high rent demand from a large rental market.

the point is why have you listed the some of the other suburbs, what do they have to offer??? 

I suggest you use darlinghurst as your bench mark and start looking out from the CBD on a widening radius looking for the something that will meet your price and offer as many of the above conveniences as possible….like 200m from say…. erskinville train station that will get you in town in 7 minutes is almost as convenient as walking there in 10, and has plenty of the darlinghurst lifestyle options etc etc etc… thats one area i would consider, also somewhere along inner west train line is also a good bet for a solid long term investment and in your range.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.