All Topics / Creative Investing / Where would you invest, if you could only borrow 250K?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of RamRam
    Participant
    @therealram

If you could only borrow 250,000 with 20% deposit (Total 300K) where you invest and why. IP or main residence.

Take into account rent, increase in value over time, future investment prospects.

Your response would be appreciated. 

Profile photo of maree_bradrossmaree_bradross
    @maree_bradross

Being totally selfish – you could buy the townhouse in Seaford Vic, that we are unfortunately not in a position to purchase at the moment. Then we could rent to buy from you *tongue in cheek*

Profile photo of SHalesSHales
    @shales

rambo1,
    You really need to provide further information about your personal circumstances and goals in order for anyone to give you their opinion.  Personally, if I wanted to invest $250K now, I'd invest in freehold residential in Townsville.  Thing is, I've been watching that market for a few years now, and don't feel that it represents good enough value for me to buy into right now (unless of course I uncovered a very good deal).  So personally, I've decided not to invest yet, and to joing the wait and seers.  But, if for some reason I was determined to spend money now, that is how I would spend it, because that is the market I know the best, so I'm more likely to make a wise investment there than somewhere I don't know.
    S

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.