All Topics / Finance / Cash loan wanted

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of jsawtelljsawtell
    Participant
    @jsawtell

Hi,

Looking to buy property.  Recent cash flow changes provides – 5700 per week, but only been recent change and have been paying off debts so deposit non existent.

Have about $100k in Equity in 2 properties, but prefer not to sell as these are almost cashflow neutral.  Some A grade properties available for sale on Gold Coast which I would love to take advantage of.

Is there any people / companies lending unsecured cash – around the $200k mark for a deposit?  Or am I dreaming.

Thanks in advance

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Hi

don't  think you will find anyone. with no security, it is extremely risky for the lender – what if you refused to repay?

maybe you could look at vendor finance – where the seller can lend u the deposit.

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Regretfully Yes you are dreaming.

Why dont you use some of the equity in the 2 properties.  100K would go a long way to providing a deposit or two.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of jsawtelljsawtell
    Participant
    @jsawtell
    Terryw wrote:
    Hi

don't  think you will find anyone. with no security, it is extremely risky for the lender – what if you refused to repay?

maybe you could look at vendor finance – where the seller can lend u the deposit.

Thanks Terry, this is definately an idea.  Just need to find the right seller who has the cash/equity in the property plus a real estate agent who is willing to think outside the square.  I think it may also reduce the negotiation on price that can be done.  I just want it all ;-).
    Any advice on how to approach Agents and owners for vendor finance would be apprecaited.  I also have access to RPData if you think it may be an advantage to go directly to owner.

Thanks
    Jason

Profile photo of jsawtelljsawtell
    Participant
    @jsawtell
    Qlds007 wrote:

Regretfully Yes you are dreaming.

Why dont you use some of the equity in the 2 properties.  100K would go a long way to providing a deposit or two.

Thanks Richard.

Currently I have
    SGB – Loan $415k, value $470
    NAB – Loan $515k value $600

Would a bank look at this equity?

Thanks
    Jason

Participant
    @qlds007

Jason

Sure subject to income you could go back to both of your current lenders and ask them to look at taking the loan upto 90% LVR and then use the funds elsewhere.

Still a few lenders who will 95% lvr so all depends on the purchase price whether you would have sufficient.

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Peterson

Do you lend to Australian based people?

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Participant
    @qlds007

Terry can i answer that one for you ……………… NO

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.