All Topics / Heads Up! / Cashflow Capitial Website?????

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of Deano76Deano76
    @deano76

Has anyone heard of Cashflow Capitial Website, is it for real or what, they advertise some houses with a rental return of $1000 per week and even more in some properties. Seems a little odd to me.

Profile photo of SAS BuildingSAS Building
    @sas-building

Shhh… dont tell everyone !!
    I have been a menber for a little over a year and found the site and service excellent, but most of their properties are on domain or realestateaustralia anyway. They just let you know the rental income (save you ringing every property on domain etc) to find out the rental return.
    Most of their properties are in county towns. Where we all know provide, on average, better rental returns.

Profile photo of Deano76Deano76
    @deano76

Thanks mate, I may try them soon.

Profile photo of perpetratorperpetrator
    @perpetrator

Deano76,

Word of warning. Do your own due diligence and dont take their word as being Gospel. I have had experience with them and the property they were trying to sell had a rental return of X amount, however, it was only acheiving that because of an illegal addition to the property. They would not take steps to have this fixed until such time as I signed an unconditional contract.

I don't think so! See ya Cashflow Capital, scam someone else instead.

Profile photo of Deano76Deano76
    @deano76

Thank you so much for the advice, might have saved me thousands.

Profile photo of think positivethink positive
    Participant
    @think-positive

All very interesting that this has come up just now on this forum. I met one of the people who worked at cashflow capital and he did not come across as too honest. Your post confirms my suspicions about the organisation so I will be staying away.

Profile photo of AzaliaAzalia
    Participant
    @azalia

Good in theory, but definately have to do your own due diligence. I was so close to signing a deal that was very attractively cashflow positive. Apartment had a deal with taiwanese govt to provide accomos for uni students. 6 month lease renewed every 6 months along with rent review and so on. Discovered that apartment was one of many owned by a person in this complex who I suspect was selling each one off with this deal in place (to make it more attractive than the rest on the market) then in 6 months time, no lease renewal… student gets moved into another apartment in this complex,  though… owned by same owner! . . hmm?

Too risky for me, and I my strategy not apartments anyway… good research though.

Profile photo of swiftosswiftos
    @swiftos

Hi to all on this forum.

I am also a buyers advocate and hope to give you some unbiased information. Cashflow Capital are a reputable company that locate positive cashflow property across Australia. They charge a fee of 2.2% of the purchase price negotiated.

Our company also does similar and charges a flat fee which is quite competitive. The difference you will find is that smaller companies such as ours locate properties specifically tailored to the client's profile whereas Cashflow Capital do not tailor their selections to specific clients.

If you are interested in locating a cashflow property buyers advocates can save you time by locating properties, providing important information including industry, rentability etc. and often also save you money due to relationships with agents across Australia.

Also in response to your comments, yes there are rental properties bringing in major rent returns, up to 13% or 14% but remember these are so high because the tenants are transient and on work contracts of anything from 1- 5 years so will not spend the money to purchase for such a short time. Also the companies are often paying the rents and the houses can be occupied by 3 or 4 workers.

There are still some fantastic opportunities though and welll worth pursuing.

I would be more than interested in chatting more and seeing if we can help you. Feel free to email me on [email protected] or call on 0423 052 513 and we can discuss.

Thanks

Simon

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.