All Topics / Help Needed! / PREMIUM FINANCE OPEN DOOR OFFER FOR YOU TO ASK, INVESTIGATE, REPORT. WHY DIDNT YOU ACCEPT.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Triumph95Triumph95
    @triumph95

HELLO  MR, I BELIEVE FROM A STRONG SOURCE YOU WERE INVTIED INTO PREMIUM FINANCE TO INVESTIGATE IN AN OPEN DOOR EXAMINATION OF PREMIUM FINANCE AND YOU NEVER ATTENDED?  WHY?
    IS IT POSSIBLE YOU ARE TRYING TO LURE THEIR CLIENTS YOUR WAY?
    iS THIS A MEASURE OF YOUR INTEGRITY??

PLEASE EXPLAIN OR SPILL THE NEWS?
    STEVE JEMO
    TRIUMPH 95

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Love the use of caps.

Sorry Steve and you are who ?

The open door policy is not quiet true.

I have clients who signed a purchase contract subject to finance (which i managed to get declined as the property was $55,000 over priced according to the local agent and Bank valuer.) and the following day phoned PF to tell them they would not be going ahead.

The PF recommended lawyer charged them $800 from the $1000 deposit when he hadnt even open a file and they were charged half of their once for a lifetime PF fee for some fancy graphs and paperwork.

Thankfully they have subsequently purchased through me 2 under valued properties which we have already had revalued at a higher valuation in 3 months and hasnt cost them a penny.

Just wondered why you feel the constant need to push their services. Is business getting tough ?

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money

Stop using the 'CAPS'. It is RUDE…. might be typical 'financial adviser' from Premium finance..

The moderator… should know when to 'edit' it into small caps.. and put warning sign…!!!

Profile photo of thebigislethebigisle
    @thebigisle

I have a friend who was in a similiar situation.
    They pulled out of a contract and the PF rep tried to tell them they would still be liable for the $5000 "lifetime" fee.
    Fortunately they found a better contact in another department and got away without paying it.
    But the deposit was history.

Life must be getting harder for companies such as this.

They even gave the wife a call a few months back. She politely declined.

Profile photo of LinarLinar
    @linar

I think that these posts must be from a disgruntled ex customer.  They can't be from someone related to the company. 

Whoever is posting them is doing the company an awful lot of damage though.

Cheers

K

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.