All Topics / General Property / Good Property Managers in Sydney

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of ajayayyarajayayyar
    Participant
    @ajayayyar

Hi all,

I am trying to find a good property manager in Sydney who is both affordable and reliable.

The property to be managed is a relatively small apartment approx 42 sq m in size. I want to keep my investment as "hands free" as possible, and would expect the tenant to interface directly with the property manager without involving me.

I have looked at Oaks Property Management and they seem ok. They charge approx 5.5% standard management fee on weekly rent, plus ad-hoc letting fees among other fees.

Given that the property is a small apartment, management should be comparatively simple. My main criteria is affordability. A fixed percentage fee on weekly rental would be best.

If you have any suggestions of good property managers in Sydney leave me a note and I will look into it. If you have some basic numbers of fees too that would be great.

Cheers
    Ajay

Profile photo of IP FreelyIP Freely
    @ip-freely

Firstly, which part of Sydney? Is it for short term or long term accommodation? Small properties do have a greater turnover of tenant.

The fairtrading website lists a number of Oak companies – the one you mention is not listed. You may need to check their licence. http://www.propertyservicesregister.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/olc/psr/Search.do

OAKS HOTELS & RESORTS (N.S.W.) NO.2 P/L        1349600          2009  
    THE OAKS RESORT & HOTEL MANAGEMENT P/L   1085324
    OAKS RESORT & HOTEL MANAGEMENT PTY LTD   998841 
    OAKS HOTELS & RESORTS (NSW) NO 1 PTY LTD   1347640       2000
    THE OAKS PROPERTY SALES PTY LTD                       1172474      2009
    THE OAKS APARTMENT MANAGEMENT PTY LTD       1141453
    OAKS HOTELS & RESORTS (N.S.W.) P/L

Profile photo of ajayayyarajayayyar
    Participant
    @ajayayyar

Miminum stay in the apartment is 3 months but generally it would be 6 months.

Profile photo of wildrahilwildrahil
    Participant
    @wildrahil

ideal with erma international pty ltd. have done 4 bout 8yrs.only property manager i have ever dealt with that puts rents up and down according to supply and demand without me pointing these facts out to them…result …my flat rarely vacant …talk to kim or ben but mite be hard at the moment as kim ready to drop a bundle(kid that is)she works from home and office in pitt street.ph92800060  chARGES BOUT 5%

Profile photo of wildrahilwildrahil
    Participant
    @wildrahil

ideal with erma international pty ltd. have done 4 bout 8yrs.only property manager i have ever dealt with that puts rents up and down according to supply and demand without me pointing these facts out to them…result …my flat rarely vacant …talk to kim or ben but mite be hard at the moment as kim ready to drop a bundle(kid that is)she works from home and office in pitt street.ph92800060  chARGES BOUT 5%

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.