All Topics / General Property / Neil Jenman Story

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of AnthonySAnthonyS
    Participant
    @anthonys

Hi Everyone

I have just read an interesting article on Neil Jenman's site http://www.jenman.com.au/ regarding property investing in 2009. It's titled "The 2009 Bull Boom". Have a read & provide some comments.

Thanks.

Regards
    Anthony

Profile photo of harbharb
    @harb

[Removed due to questionable content at the request of The Jenman Group]

Quote:
    Dear Sir/Madam

Your web site is displaying a comment which is highly defamatory of Neil Jenman. Here is the link…

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forums/property-investing/general-property/4327044

The Defamation Act of 2005 requires that truth can be a defence. However, the imputation on your web site is not true. To accuse any writer of plagiarism is a serious attack on that writer’s integrity. It damages that writer’s ability to earn a living.

Please be advised that unless the offending post is deleted by 12 noon on February 6, 2008, I will insist that Neil Jenman takes immediate legal action which will, of course, include a claim for substantial damages.

Your sincerely

xxxxxxx
    The Jenman Group

Profile photo of diggerdigzitdiggerdigzit
    @diggerdigzit

neil trying to get himself in front of a camera….surely not.

Profile photo of freelancefreelance
    @freelance

What's the deal with Neil anyway?

I've only recently heard of him a few months ago and originally thought  – "OK this guy is interested in everyone having a fair go". But lately I find a lot on the forum are annoyed with his actions, as many find him to be a real arrogant SOB (for lack of a better word).

I was on his site today and was curious to see if he mentioned anything about Steve, which he did. He was having a go at him for obtaining his wealth though wraps, calling the strategy unethical.

It's very frustrating when you don't know what to believe.

Profile photo of Casper_1000Casper_1000
    Participant
    @casper_1000
    Profile photo of WJ HookerWJ Hooker
    Participant
    @wj-hooker

Leo,
    Agree with you. He maybe a pain, but at least he does something about the sprukers and maybe saving some people from financial ruin. It could have been one of us if we were just starting out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Neil Jenman Story’ is closed to new replies.