All Topics / Overseas Deals / Need cashflow Any suggestions please

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of stargazerstargazer
    Participant
    @stargazer

Hi all

Yes lost my job recently and now have some part time work but the income is not enough as the previous full time job.  I would like to get some ideas of what i could do to generate more money coming in.

Happy to hear all suggestions home based, Internet etc especially if you are doing it yourself and can offer some input into the time required etc etc

I currently work 3 days a week so i have ample off days in a week.

Hope to hear from someone
    cheers
    SG

Profile photo of WJ HookerWJ Hooker
    Participant
    @wj-hooker

stargazer,
                      Go to tech and do a painting course. Start up a painting business. Always jobs for painters.

Profile photo of islandgirlislandgirl
    @islandgirl

Hi Stargazer
    The usual suspects are selling stuff on ebay, running a home bookkeeping service, dog walking, child minding, cleaning, ironing.  Depends on your base core skills.  It might be a good time to upgrade your skills as WJ suggested.

Profile photo of Playa ChickenPlaya Chicken
    @playa-chicken

Hi stargazer,

Check this outfit out …. http://liveoutloud.com/

I know, they're based in the US, but you ought to be able to find someone local that is running the "Millionaire Maker Games".  I'm in NZ and we have a woman here who travels around the country coaching and doing games evenings – very cool. 

This Cash Machine stuff … http://liveoutloud.com/CashMachineWorkshop.php  is all about creating a cash business, so you may find that helpful.  They do trips to Australia regularly, so if you keep an eye out, you probably won't have to travel too far for the learnings.

Good luck!
    Vicky

Profile photo of SHalesSHales
    @shales

You know, there is still alot of jobs in the bush.  Don't know what your skills are, but for anyone looking for work, who is active enough to be useful on a cattle station, it's a great option.  Rent out your current PPOR, go bush and take a job on a minimum wage with accomodation and food included.  You are several hours from the shops, so you can't spend any money.  You will probably work 7 days a week so you can't spend any money.  You will have an adventure, and save some money.  I highly recommend it for anyone with school leaving age kids who feel a little lost, to go and have an adventure in the good clean outdoors, get some character building and save some money.  I loved it and met my husband.

Profile photo of LeilaLeila
    @leila

I run a referral marketing and direct sales business, and I help people set up their own home-based businesses following the same model. Always happy to work with people who aren't afraid to put in some work to develop a substantial additional income. If you'd like to discuss this with me, send me a private message with your contact details and I'll give you a call.

Have a great day!
    Leila

Profile photo of stargazerstargazer
    Participant
    @stargazer

Hi all

Than you all for your comments and suggestions. 

SG

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.