All Topics / Site Problems / Feedback / Where’s the property investing products?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of MrleumyMrleumy
    @mrleumy

Hi,

Can anyone (perhaps admin) give me an indication as to when these following products will be back in stock?

Wealth guardian
    Renovation toolbox
    Buyer beware

I'm new to investing and would like to purchase Buyer beware, but thought I'd ask about the other two in case others interested.

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Participant
    @administrator

Hi Mrleumy,

Currently all three of those products are being revised and updated for the current market.

At the moment, the new versions of Buyer Beware and WealthGuardian are set to be released some time in July. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on Renovation Toolbox as of yet.

We will be releasing a Masterclass Starter Pack and Masterclass Advanced Pack in March, so keep an eye out for them if you're interested.

Profile photo of MrleumyMrleumy
    @mrleumy
    Profile photo of DanielBDanielB
    Participant
    @danielb

What ever happened to the wrap kit?  I found the page on here advertising it but it says it is no longer for sale? :(

mattnz
    Participant
    @mattnz

Wrap kit is currently out of print. I just managed to get hold of a copy second hand. I had a couple of other replies from those that still have copies. I can give you their details, if you are interested, send me a personal message.

Cheers,
    Matt

Profile photo of DanielBDanielB
    Participant
    @danielb

Do you have any idea why they arent making them anymore??

Oh and how do I Private Messege on this forum :S

Cheers Dan.

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

Hi,
         To send a private message roll over the members name when browsing the forum. Click on the members name. A drop down menu will appear. Select the View Public Profile and progress to sending a private massage to any member that has private messaging enabled by clicking on the Send Private Massage button.

Daniel

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.