All Topics / Help Needed! / Property Mangers in Queensland

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of PropertyJoePropertyJoe
    @propertyjoe

Hi all
    We are very new to Investment Properties having just bought our 1st in Queensland, I would like to know what peoples experiences have been with either Metropole or Blackburn as property managers.

Appreciate any advice

Joseph

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Joseph

Where in Qld is it ?

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of PropertyJoePropertyJoe
    @propertyjoe

Hi Richard
    Its in a place called Nambour about 60km north of Brisbane

Profile photo of condogcondog
    Participant
    @condog

I worked in property management for 2 years.  Its not a matter of which agency. Its a matter of which person, are they thourough, do they know theyre market, do they accurately check rental references, if so how.  Id be interviewing your few shortlisted agents with some very open ended questions to test thier knowlege. Then after they give you all the info ask them for some evidence that these policies or procedures are being done.  Its not the spanish inquisitio but its worth checking.

The most dangerous thing to you is getting a dudd tennant or having an uninsured property. So protect your self against those 2 issues the most.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Joe

I now Nambour well as my daughter was born at the Hospital there some 15 years ago.

Regretfully i cant recommend a suitable agent sorry. Brissie would have been a different kettle of fish. 

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.