All Topics / Value Adding / We extended the loungeroom and bedroom

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Reno QueenReno Queen
    Participant
    @reno-queen

Hello

With this reno we decided to extend the loungeroom and main bedroom and it has been worth it. I didnt realise how easily this could be done to get a bigger loungeroom and main bedroom. Definately will ad value.

We helped a builder demolish the wall between the loungeroom and front verandah. We also removed a double hung window from the bedroom and made it into a doorway leading to the front verandah. We had a carpenter build a wall on the verandah.

photo: Wall we demolished leading from loungeroom to front enclosed verandah

IMG_2306.jpg

Photos088.jpg

AFTER wall was removed

IMG_2471.jpg

BEDROOM : Double hung window was removed to make a doorway

IMG_2503.jpg

New wall made for bedroom extension onto front enclosed verandah

Photos164.jpg

Profile photo of Boshy888Boshy888
    Participant
    @boshy888

The extended loungeroom looks much better Reno Queen.  Poky closed in rooms are so er… claustrophobic.  Well done!

Profile photo of Reno QueenReno Queen
    Participant
    @reno-queen

Hi Boshy
    I agree. To go to the computer you had to go through a doorway and around just to get to it.
    Now as the photo shows its all in one room.

To think there was a loungeroom with a window and door in it and now the wall, window and door are all gone

This is the window we removed and made into a doorway. This extended the main bedroom

It is actually big enough for a childs bedroom as well

The carpenter built a wall across (where the white mat is) and enclosed this area. See photo above

IMG_1339-1.jpg

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.