All Topics / General Property / Knowledge is the secret …

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Hello all,

As I said earlier I spent lots of time over xmas rereading good old books and one of them was "rich dad poor dad" by Robert Kiyosaki … here is one of his quotes …

Page 127 … the world is filled with talented poor people. All too often, they're poor or struggle financially or earn less than they are capable of, not because of what they know but because of what they don't know.

The power of KNOWLEDGE … now is not the time to buy now is the time to learn and prepare for the future IMHO.

D

Profile photo of harbharb
    @harb
    wealth4life.com wrote:
    Hello all,

As I said earlier I spent lots of time over xmas rereading good old books and one of them was "rich dad poor dad" by Robert Kiyosaki … here is one of his quotes …

Page 127 … the world is filled with talented poor people. All too often, they're poor or struggle financially or earn less than they are capable of, not because of what they know but because of what they don't know.

The power of KNOWLEDGE … now is not the time to buy now is the time to learn and prepare for the future IMHO.

D

That's one of the things we DON'T know right now….it may take another year or two before we find out but by then its going to be just another  ' In hindsight I would have ….'

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Take a leaf out of the share traders book – use dollar cost averaging, buy continuously on the up as well as on the down, at some point you are going to get it right.

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

I have been reading an interesting book called
    What I Didn't Learn At School But Wish I Had
    by Jamie McIntyre 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.