All Topics / Help Needed! / Have You Been Looking For Out Of Stock PI.com Products? Limited Stock Has Been Uncovered!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of cbellesinicbellesini
    Participant
    @cbellesini

Well sort of!! After being part of this forum for many years it is always so great to see people sharing information and helping each other on their journeys. I have noticed lately that looking through this forum that there are a lot of posts with people wanting to get hold of out of stock PropertyInvesting.com products. I have all of them and for good reason I can tell you. This information is the best. In fact I have gone on to create my own product and book,  so I know the power of the information in the various products created by  PI.com.

Recently, I got together with a few of the PI.com community and we had a great idea. We decided since we no longer need a copy each of all the products, rather we decided to pool our resources. We’ve done this so that we can continue to refer to all the products and are making available our ‘excess’ stock to the forum through a negotiation game so we can learn and have fun in the process.

Stock we are making available. Original Prices in brackets.

Wrap Kit ($695)

Renovation Toolbox ($695)

Wealth Guardian ($199)

Buyer Beware ($129)

Martin Ayles Development Blueprint ($495)

Investment Detective ($199)

Our purpose is not to sell to the highest bidder but to sell to the most attractive offer. As a vendor with property that is what has worked for me so we figured that everything presents a learning opportunity and so why not a bit of fun. Instead of simple offering to sell the products we want to see how creative you can be and ‘sell’ to the person or people (as you too might want to pool together) with best offer. (This is your chance to get creative!) The best offer may not be the highest price, it may be $200 with quick settlement, 15 motivational books, concert tickets, or other items of value to us, a trade so to speak. Cash is king but it might be the items you add value with that get the deal over the line just like in property.

The Rules!! 

• We are the vendors so feel free to ask questions on this page. Find out our needs match what you can offer. Feel free to submit any offers at any time on this page or to [email protected]
    • As a guide the reserve is 30-40% of what we paid for the product as listed above (depending on product).
    • All postage paid by the purchaser, estimated $10 but will vary depending on where you are from and product
    • All offers must be submitted by Friday 6th Feb 2009
    • Have Fun!!

Chris, John, Janet, Barb, Steve, Jenny, Kate & Michelle

Profile photo of cbellesinicbellesini
    Participant
    @cbellesini

Hi guys, just giving an update on some on two of the more inventive offers I've received.
    So far I'm liking the offer for stampy the elephant (from the Simpsons) in exchange for the Buyers Beware, although my due diligence is tellug me i have to be aware of this one!
    The other interesting offer we have received is that with the products the purchaser would like to know what our group has learnt and how the product helped us make money and in exchange may also involve us in a project we can make money from. What a great offer, I love this thinking.

I'm getting through a few emails but will try and get back to everyone this weekend.

Happy bidding

Chris

Profile photo of cbellesinicbellesini
    Participant
    @cbellesini

Hi all,

I just wanted to thank all that took part in this experiment. It was a lot of fun and hopefully the new homes that our products found will get as much use and success as we have had. A few people have asked me if they can also sell their 2nd hand products for them, I am very busy but said to a couple of people I'd take their details and pass it on. If anyone who missed out is interested getting a second  let me know and I may be able to help.

Happy Investing!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.