All Topics / Help Needed! / Where to find wraps/leases?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of ildeganildegan
    @ildegan

Hello,

Does anybody know where to find these kind of deals? I have looked at realestate.com.au/domain.com.au, but it's really hard to find any. Is there a specific website that only advertises these types of deals? Or may be a newspaper or magazine?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Also, if someone out there has tried Rick Otton's products, do you know if it is worthwile? I have been to a few seminars already, and found that most of the things they teach, you can find it in books.

Thanks again.

Nick

Profile photo of Playa ChickenPlaya Chicken
    @playa-chicken

Nick, I've never seen wraps or leases advertised on the internet as such.  They are more a thing that you need to "create".  I find them quite a fun challenge, a bit like "match making"!!!! 

If you're interested in planting some money in NZ, I have a house that the tenant is keen to purchase on lease option; he's currently renting the place.  It has about $148/week +CF and a nice little kicker at the end of 5 years of about $13K.  Check out my website below if you want more info.

I've not done any Rick Otton courses but I do hear good things about him, so he may well be worth checking out.  Hopefully some other forumites can fill you in and give you some more info on Rick.

Good luck on your hunt!
    Vicky

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Nick

Sure come across wrap deals all the time and obviously are unable to do them all ourselves (although i must admit we do try) and therefore use investors.

One recent i had in Melbourne was a $90K purchase price where the client had a $5K deposit as well as the $17K First Home Owners Grant. So buy it for $90K resell it for $124,000 and pick up 22K upfront as well as 1.5% interest rate loading…. not bad for an afternoons work

Let us now what you are looking for and i can see if we can assist.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.