All Topics / Heads Up! / experience with cashflowcapital.com.au?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of MrUniqueNameMrUniqueName
    @mruniquename

Hi all,

Anyone had any experience with cashflowcapital.com.au? They claim to have +ve geared properties and can hook you up with the deal (for a fee of course!). Just wondering if anyone's actually used them before…

Cheers,

Dave.

Profile photo of ErikHErikH
    @erikh

Dave,

I subscribed to their site to get the details of the properties they offer – mainly to speed up my learning curve on where to find CF+ properties in Australia, what is typically on offer and how the numbers stack up. Also it helps me to get ideas to take non CF+ properties into CF+. From that perspective the money I’ve paid for just access to their data has been worthwhile for me (overseas investor). I haven’t bought anything through them so I don’t know what their buying service is like.

As for what they offer… now that I have spent some time looking around and comparing what they have with what I can find through e.g. realestate.com.au it’s clear that they offer nothing unique as in almost all the cases I have been able to find the properties listed with them on http://www.realestate.com.au but they do sometimes (not often !!) provide additional data for the property and suburb data. What they typically offer is mining towns, blocks of units, student accommodation etc. They get their stock from local agents, so instead of one there are two middlemen …

For an experienced investor who knows the various markets well they would probably not offer much value apart from maybe saving you time of digging through realestate.com.au… I don’t think their negotiating skills would justify paying the commission so if you end up buying you are paying quite a bit for saving time especially since you’d still want to do your due diligence anyway…

Profile photo of diggerdigzitdiggerdigzit
    @diggerdigzit

do your homework, i get their emails and they do not stack up in my opinion. I believe the rental returns are unachievable. and of course guaranteed rental returns are something to be wary of.

Profile photo of ErikHErikH
    @erikh

One of the things I have noticed is that the so-called ROI they use can be including all the costs or if the don't know any holding costs it is just a gross return. Guess which one they use more?

But still, for an overseas investor I have gained a lot ideas out of this, which I will use in my own research for my next purchase. I will not extend the service.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.