All Topics / Help Needed! / Please help: MYRPData Desktop evaluation cannot be generated for the property – suggested alternatives

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of YouncYounc
    @younc

Hi all, I would like to place an offer on a townhouse in Brisbane which has been rented out since the time it was built (10 year approx). The agent has indicated that the titles are being drawn up at as we speak. I went to MYRPData to obtain a desktop evaluation of the property, however the report said it could not be generated because 'no address was found' – I am guessing because the title has not been completed??

My question – What alternative reports / websites / strategies can I use in order to obtain a more accurate view of what the property is worth as soon as possible?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    Christian

Profile photo of perpetratorperpetrator
    @perpetrator

Pay for an independant valuation

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

It would be impossible to sell (or even have purchased) the property if it did not have a title. In NSW you can use the lands website to check for a properties title details ie lot & dp including boundaries. I'll assume that this lot otherwise requires a subdivision.

Try RPD for the whole street or a nearby address then move the map accordingly onto the subject property (this may only be available on the commercial package).

If all else fails, try using one of the commercially available title searchers.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.