All Topics / General Property / Re- SPAM and advertising in PM box for everyone?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

Am i the only one that has received this SPAM in my private PM box? I've been around a while but this would have to have been the rudest I've come across.

A search of the username:sussan4you brings up no posts at all but the only messages this person might be sending is PM's. It seems the only tact this member has signed up to do is PM.

Let us know if you are receiving this sort of thing and we can do something about it.

Quote:

From susan and Williams Alfarouk / Appeal for Assistance.
    Dearest,

Greetings in the name of God. We are Williams and susan Alfarouk Appeal for
    Assistance. from Sierra Leone .

I am writing you from Rep of Cote 'Ivoire where we Have been taking refuge after the brutal war and Murder of our parents by the rebels during the renewed Fighting in our country Sierra Leone . Because of the war our late Father sold his shipping company and took us to a nearby country Cote d'Ivoire where he deposited US$18, 300,000.00 Million(Eighteen Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in his foreign account with one of the bank here in Cote 'Ivoire.Please, We have prayed before contacting you with the trust in God that you will be of help to me and my Sister is seriously sick now coupled with the current political situation in Ivory Coast now,We are seeking for your assistance to transfer this Money to your account for a good investment Project in your country and also relocate to your country with my younger sister susan to further our study.We are willing to offer you 15% of the total sum for Your assistance.Please for your good information this transaction Is 100% risk free and in no way connected with any illegal transaction, Please Help us to get out of this terrible situation and our Almighty God will bless you Please kindly call us +22547734565 for more discussion or you contact me with this email ([email protected])

Best Regards
    Williams and Susan Alfarouk

Profile photo of LinarLinar
    @linar

Yes I got it too

Profile photo of holdandrefinanceholdandrefinance
    @holdandrefinance

its gotta be a scam

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

I got also got it and appropriately deleted it.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of freelancefreelance
    @freelance

Yes I received the very same message yesterday and notified the moderators

Profile photo of Michael 888Michael 888
    Participant
    @michael-888

I didn't receive it in my inbox here on the forum, however have had many and varied upon this theme by email.

Quite sneaky if all they do is sign up to deliver spam on a forum and by PM at that.

Profile photo of WJ HookerWJ Hooker
    Participant
    @wj-hooker

Yes,
    I got it and deleted it…

Eventually someone will always find a way of getting spam into the system.

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Participant
    @administrator

Thanks for reporting this guys, it has been dealt with.

Private message spam can be hard to stop right away as we don't monitor messages for privacy reasons. We need you to please report offending users like this in the future by simply going to their profile page, and clicking the report abuse button.

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

I just received the same message from a private email sent from the contact at PI.com with a username:Sussanyou, that i blocked.

Profile photo of freelancefreelance
    @freelance

Same here, that sussan's a stubborn one

Profile photo of Playa ChickenPlaya Chicken
    @playa-chicken

Yes, I got it as a private email straight into my Outlook box!  Got as far as "Sierra Leone" blocked and deleted!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.