All Topics / Heads Up! / Neil Jenman on Pay TV tonight

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of bespokebespoke
    Participant
    @bespoke

Hi all,
    for those that have pay TV, Neil Jenman is involved in a new show on the lifestyle channel tonight at 8.30 called "The School of Home Truths".

Not sure of its exact content but I'll have a watch tonight and give a quick update tomorrow.

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

Was this show interesting at all?

Profile photo of bespokebespoke
    Participant
    @bespoke

Hi all,
    the programme was a NZ one and the first episode mainly was introducing the people participating in it. There are about 12 people I think all of them either looking to buy or sell a home ( a few couple are in there). There are also a psycologist and a financial guy co presenting the show.

This episode they did a lot of stuff about the how the psycological type a buyer or seller is – how it affects the way you decide to buy and why. There was also a small bit on a few couples who were looking to buy and they sat down with the financial guy and he went through with them as to where they wanted to be and where all their money was going. 

The Neil Jenman part was only very small in this episode. He just put a booklet type document in front of everyone and told them to count how many pictures were in the document and then put the figure down onthe back page and sign it. It was basically a "Dont sign anything" demo. Most of them did sign it, but they all missed a bit in the document in large bold writing that said "The first person to come to the front of the room will get $100". Not sure what that was about but no-one read it.

That was basically it.

It was OK. I will watch it next week cause I think from the previews that it will get alot more interesting, one bloke is selling his house and it looks like he has a bit of a altercation with a RE agent who wants to charge him thousands of $ upfront for advertising.

I'll keep everyone up tp date.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.