All Topics / Help Needed! / Recommended Building and Pest Inspection Companies – Brisbane Northside

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of YouncYounc
    @younc

Can anyone recommend a building inspection and / or pest inspection company located on the Northside of Brisbane?

Thanks in advance,

Christian

Profile photo of KuadeKuade
    @kuade

I always use Action Property Inspections on the southside, but I'm sure they'd do the north side as well. http://www.actioninspections.com.au/index.html (Andrew Mackintosh) He teams up with Brygen Pest Inspections and can arrange to do both at the same time. They aren't the cheapest but are extremely thorough and provide a detailed written report with photos and will go over their findings with you at the end of the inspection. I always attend building and pest inspections and make notes of questions I want to ask. He can also give you estimates on costs for fixing up the issues and an overall "opinion".

Personally I wouldn't use anyone else.

Profile photo of YouncYounc
    @younc

will check out thanks very much Kuade,

Christian

Profile photo of inspectionangelinspectionangel
    @inspectionangel

Yes I have a found Inspection Angel located in Australia. It provides pest and building inspection services not only in Brisbane but in all states and city of Australia.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.