All Topics / Heads Up! / Looking to start or join a Private investment club? Website DB developer?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of DohDoh
    @doh

Hi All,

I have resecently started a website called http://www.privateinvestmentclub.com.au for those that are interested in either starting a private investment club or joining an existing club. The website is to be run as a community based service rather than a private investment club in itself.

There is a social networking facility, members forum, and an Event List feature. Others are welcome to join who wish to provide information and or service to members.

The backend databases to provide information on members and private investment clubs are not in place or working at this time but should be in the next few months time permitting. If someone is willing to take on this project work and contribute your time and effort for a community based service, then I can provide you with what I have already done. You will need to be comfortable with Joomla, MySQL, PHP, and willing to get up to speed with the Logos Query Manager 3.0 beta. You would need to be able to do the development work on your own development  system or Joomla test website.

Cheers Karl.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.