All Topics / General Property / Looking to invest in Sydney West

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of freelancefreelance
    @freelance

Hi,

I'm looking at investing in the Sydney West area (Quakers Hill, Parramatta etc), could anyone recommend some savvy real estate agents to work with to get the ball rolling?

What are your thoughts on investing in the Sydney West district?

Thanks in advance,

Lance

Profile photo of IP FreelyIP Freely
    @ip-freely

Lance, Parra-Hills is an awfully large area and there is plenty to investigate. What are you specifically after land, redevelopment, refurbish or buy/hold?

I know of a few out that way (parra & hills) who are pretty good to deal with (and many more who aren't).

Profile photo of freelancefreelance
    @freelance

At the current time my partner and I want to begin applying the 100-10-3-1 rule I picked up from Dolf de Roos. For those who haven't heard of it before it simply means to look at 100 properties, make an offer on 10, have at least 3 (offers) accepted and buy 1.

We're just starting out as property investors and understand it's important to have the right people on your side. So if you have any recommendations for real estate agents, accountants, advisors etc who understand an investors mind set, it would surely help us make an excellent start.

We both agree that we want to be active in our investments, so development and renovation deals would be most appealing. I would also consider getting into lease-option deals and wraps.

Thanks again,

Lance

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.