All Topics / Help Needed! / Areas to invest in for positive cash flow property?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of mrhmrh
    @mrh

Hi everyone. Just looking to get opinions on pockets around Oz to invest in based on rental yields. I've been out of the market for 2 years and am looking to start getting back into research. I've heard Adelaide is getting a lot of attention and I've also been looking at certain suburbs in Sydney. Any opinions, advice or links to stats on employment+population growth, new roads/improvement projects and projections appreciated. I'm looking at a buy and hold strategy ideally for cash flowing houses.

Cheers,
    MRH

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Personally I will be adding further wraps to my portfolio this coming year as i just love the + cash flow.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of carlincarlin
    Participant
    @carlin

I think wrapping is illegal here in SA. Shame.
    Carlin

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Sydney & Adelaide are both big places to research if you are not familiar with either. I'd suggest looking at a few of the council websites, dept of lands, dept of planning, as well as where the project home builders currently have display villages. These will give you an idea of the areas to research. Also look for newpaper articles highlighting areas which have undergone severe price corrections eg western sydney, areas where clearance rates at auction are generally low or full of withdrawn properties.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Carlin

Wrapping is illegal but not Lease Options.

Anyway dont have to wrap in your own State as the FHOG payment and timing is different in each State and Territory.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.