All Topics / Help Needed! / Commitment required for R.E.S.U.L.T.S program?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of MrUniqueNameMrUniqueName
    @mruniquename

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of doing the RESULTS program but am just wondering what sort of commitment is required? I have no problems with committing myself to something, but I'll be doing 2 uni part-time courses while working fulltime with a young family at the same time… I think I saw you need 30mins each day – what do you actually do during these 30mins? Just study material provided to you?

Thanks for any help,

Dave.

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

Dave.
    With a young family at home and doing two subjects at university and working full time you are going  to find it tough to find 30 minutes.
    you will be mentored on how to do development projects and to get the most out of it you need to put the theory into practice.

When your kids get to 3 to 4 years of age you will have even less spare time. Uni requires you to study outside the class room and do assignments. You will be flat out during the semester. A semester is not a long time but a lot is crammed into it.

I have two 4 year old children and spare time is not something I have. I did full time study with 4 subjects a semester before I had kids and it was hard going.

Profile photo of IP FreelyIP Freely
    @ip-freely

Life, who said anything about having a life? 2 P/T subjects generally isn't much of a workload (it is generally all cram for the end isn't it)?

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

You still have to write the essays / reports by the due dates. I never crammed I read the material and then did the assignments and then crammed in the final 2 weeks.
    Plus you want to get good marks as lower marks affect your employment chances if you want to work in the field you are studying in.
    As you increase your studies in year level your work load increases also !

Profile photo of C2C2
    Participant
    @c2

Only you know how much time you can put towards the program.  Although it may say 30mins a day if you want to get more out of it you will most likely need more time per day.  How heavy is your uni work load? 

Profile photo of reecoreeco
    @reeco

Is the results program a eastern states thing only i wonder. Or can it be taught through the web?

Reeco

Profile photo of Jins13Jins13
    Participant
    @jins13

Hi Dave,

I considered doing the RESULT program this year as well but with a full time job and also doing my masters as well in uni, I feel it would not be fully commiting to the program. I guess with anything in life what you put in is what you get out…….Come next year for sure I will consider it!!!!

Profile photo of DannyandSimoneDannyandSimone
    @dannyandsimone

If working away 7/7 would this provide enough time to do a R.E.S.U.L.T.S. course??

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.