All Topics / Finance / Anyone have experience with State Custodians Home loans

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of sienna1sienna1
    @sienna1

hi there, i am looking into refinancing with these guys and they sound great on paper and over the phone. just interested to hear from anyone that has dealt with them.

cheers

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Had a quick look at their website and couldn't see anything special about them.

Looks like another discount non bank lender to me.

What are we all missing ?

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of sienna1sienna1
    @sienna1

My question is really to those that have used them and their experience dealing with them. I generally like to ask this question with a lender i have not used before.

I understand your take would be negative as they dont pay commission to finance brokers.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Sienna,

Trust me i do and would recommend non paying commission lenders to my clients if I honestly believe they offer the best product for the client both now and into the future and can meet the clients requirements. 

To date i havent found too many clients want to go that route given the uncertainity in some of these lenders security and the issues they have had with their funding requirements.

I havent ever dealt with SCHL but as i say from looking at their web site it appears your typical standard range of non bank products.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.