All Topics / General Property / Are You Looking To Buy Right Now?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of sapphire101sapphire101
    Participant
    @sapphire101

If you are looking to purchase property now in the Melbourne area mainly, then maybe I can help as the properties I am being contacted about are not listed on the internet. As the auction rates plummet, the REA’s are ringing me again which is great, however Ive just bought another property so am tied down in the borrowing department for a while.

One right now is a res 2 code, old weatherboard thats rentable now. Either build on the back or knock down and build 3. With interest rates on the way right down, this is an excellent landbank opportunity if you are not ready to develop straight away. Price $290k neg.

I have others coming in, so if anybody out there is seriously looking to buy, then please feel free to contact me. I am not an agent by the way nor do I get any kickbacks from 3rd parties.
    Hope I can help.
    Ian

Profile photo of maree_bradrossmaree_bradross
    @maree_bradross
    Profile photo of sapphire101sapphire101
    Participant
    @sapphire101

Hi Maree,

The property mentioned in the first post is in Frankston. I have REAs in that area as well as Clayton, Oakleigh, Mt Waverley. Also beachside suburbs from Chelsea to Seaford.

@maree_bradross

we are looking in the Chelsea Seaford area :)

Profile photo of sapphire101sapphire101
    Participant
    @sapphire101

Hi Maree

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Regards
    Ian

@maree_bradross
    Profile photo of wayneclaytonwayneclayton
    @wayneclayton

am looking to buy development site now in frankston, 2or 3 unit site ,about $400 k. do u know of any?? thanks yorkie

Profile photo of jrmansbridgejrmansbridge
    @jrmansbridge

Can you tell me what the rental would be on the $290k house you have mentioned.  Just to give me an idea on the rental return in the area.

Janelle

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.