All Topics / Help Needed! / hi everyone im new to all this

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of rustyroverrustyrover
    @rustyrover

im a brickie in adelaide .just read steves book 0 to 130 properties in 3.5 years .got a bit lost and cnfused.got a house worth 310.000 and home loan on it  for 150000 .i live in nice area with houses valued at 290000 up to 800000 al in close prox of each other also got a good golf course near to . a big new shopping center opening soon aswell .
    i thought of buying one ,the rent in the area is 350 a week  so would have to make up repayments to cover the loan

or as a brickie i could use my trade on my own rennovations and buy old houses to do up and sell for capital gains ,but would have to get my generl builders liecence ,i cant do it on my brickies liecence alone

i would rather have cashflow returnes. im 36 now wanna be financialy free by 46 that give me 10 years to plan my work and work my plan

i would appreciate any feed back

cheers 

russ

Profile photo of Matt McLeanMatt McLean
    Participant
    @matt-mclean

Hi Russ,

Good on you for taking the first step with reading the books and getting on here! Positive cashflow properties are a lot harder to find than when Steve originally wrote his books! A lot of the time you have to add value or solve a problem to be able to create cash flow positive properties. Don't get me wrong though, there are still plenty of cash flow positive properties out there if you know where to look.

Once again – good work on taking the first step and all the best with your search! Feel free to contact me if you want any more information.

Cheers,

Matt
    Aussie Investment Properties
    'Taking the hard work out of finding great Australia Investment Properties'
    http://www.aussieinvestmentproperties.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.