All Topics / Help Needed! / Help Needed for a Beginner!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Matt McLeanMatt McLean
    Participant
    @matt-mclean

My partner and I bought our first investment property a month ago in Adelaide. We are now looking to add to our portfolio but our savings were used to buy our first property. As our loan is currently at a 95% LVR it will be some time before the property increases in value enough for us to use this equity to buy another property.

I am looking for any alternative ways that someone who is cashflow poor can continue to build on their portfolio. Or at the very least work up some cash quickly to be able to use for future investments in the form of being a spotter etc.

Happy to hear any and all suggestions / ideas that you may have heard of or have tried out yourself! I am a keen property enthusiast and am keen to get ahead quickly, so any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance!!!!

Matt.

Profile photo of jezza1jezza1
    @jezza1

find a good sudivision deal, or duplex potential property… put it in front of investors with a lot of money and no time to look for these kind of deal… then use their money to go ahead with the project. You could walk away with 50k-100k after its finished which then would help you get into your next property.

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

read a book called Unlimited Cashflow by Craig Turnbull -ISBN 0-9775209-1-9

Profile photo of Matt McLeanMatt McLean
    Participant
    @matt-mclean

Thanks Jezza – I like the idea! Are you able to give me an idea on the proposal you would take to investors and how you would split any profits given that you are not putting in any of your own funds. Do you have any real life examples of your own that you would be willing to share?

Cheers, Matt.

Profile photo of JMFJMF
    @jmf
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.