All Topics / Help Needed! / Brisbane Property, what’s likely to happen in next 12-24 months ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Profile photo of Glenn WalkerGlenn Walker
    @glenn-walker

What is you opinion for the Prices of Brisabne property for the next couple of years ?

Profile photo of hbbehrendorffhbbehrendorff
    @hbbehrendorff
    Profile photo of crashycrashy
    Participant
    @crashy

stable

there are 5000 people a week moving to QLD

Profile photo of devo76devo76
    @devo76
    hbbehrendorff wrote:
    -50%

+ 50%. There i fixed that momentary drop in values.

@hbbehrendorff

my god,  You actually think there will be a boom next year ?  Ill bet anyone a $1000 property will not increase next year.

@devo76
    hbbehrendorff wrote:
    my god,  You actually think there will be a boom next year ?  Ill bet anyone a $1000 property will not increase next year.

No not at all. Just showing i can throw in big numbers for dramatic effect too. Ready. 60% no wait 100%. Wow this is easy.

@devo76
    hbbehrendorff wrote:

Actually. Due to your typically broad statement i bet you $1000 dollars i will be able to locate a property in Australia that does go up. Do you want to take that bet?

@hbbehrendorff
    devo76 wrote:
    hbbehrendorff wrote:

No not at all. Just showing i can throw in big numbers for dramatic effect too. Ready. 60% no wait 100%. Wow this is easy.

Its all relative,  When property was increasing by 20%+ a year people did not mind that it was "Dramatic" but once things begin to go the opposite way,  It does not go along with what people want,  So they deny it,  Say its impossible,  They call it a conspiracy,  People refuse to take the facts head on and only listen to governmental political bs when leaders say they tell everyone to sit down shut up and keep watching Australian Idol because they will fix everything with magical puffs of molten liquidity

The real facts are that economic conditions are MUCH MUCH MUCH worse then they where before the great depression,  I KNOW because I have studied them ! I'VE studied the facts,  My epicentre of economic knowledge does not derive from Sandra Sally's economic segment,  Everything I know does not come from Channel 10 or the 7:30 report.  If all you people knew the facts you would not be saying the market will increase next year,  Because it won't !   Stop living in a tv media bubble !

@devo76

Bloody hell. Stop with the idol references. I hate that bloody show. And as for your description above  of peoples views.Its identical to yours except a complete 180 degree spin on it. Honestly have a look at what you have said. Similar argument for a opposing view.A reaction to market conditions is acceptable for you but not for others. How does that work. And dont worry about the information that i recieve. Travelling frequently places me right in the thick of many high profile people. I am not saying i am one of them . Far from it.But they rely heavily on me for some of there success. These people part much of there wisdom on to me.This has really only happened over the last year as i move up the food chain. They have seen it all. The good the bad and the ugly. And even in this current climate absolutely NONE of them talk like you.I could preach what i have learnt from them but sorry that was one of there no no rules. Share with like minded people you can learn from. Forget the people who always have a reason for doing nothing.

Idol. Stuff that. Im going to watch the simpsons. Much more relevent to todays  events.

Participant
    @crashy
    hbbehrendorff wrote:
    The real facts are that economic conditions are MUCH MUCH MUCH worse then they where before the great depression,  I KNOW because I have studied them ! I'VE studied the facts,  My epicentre of economic knowledge does not derive from Sandra Sally's economic segment,  Everything I know does not come from Channel 10 or the 7:30 report.  If all you people knew the facts you would not be saying the market will increase next year,  Because it won't !   Stop living in a tv media bubble !

there you have it folks, another Bernanke. its fact. he has all the answers, knows exactly what will happen, why and when. whats more, he can stop it all by slapping some sense into us. after all, Bernanke did such a bang up job right?

wake up you deluded armchair guru. you are not the only person who studied previous harsh times. stop acting like you are the financial messiah, like your OPINION is god, and the rest of us are clueless morons. if you were so smart and had such prophetic powers you would have sold your properties at the top, instead of holding them to this day watching them fall.

@hbbehrendorff

No im not Bernanke,  I don't know everything or Exactly what will happen and No I can't stop anything,  Im not the financial messiah either,  I don't see why you need to get so aggressive about it,  This is only a forum.  I just think that the majority of people are misdiagnosing the problem as something much less serious then there is with all the 2009 recovery,  2010 boom talk  All I know is that I research up to 10 hours a day on this suff sometimes.  Look at iceland, The same thing could happen here

ASX is 3523.2  if it falls anymore then 123 points you will be wrong,  DOW is 8152,  would you like to call your bottom for it also ? 8100 you think ?

Participant
    @crashy

interesting

its funny how you get all defensive when anyone questions your posting style. you are so busy telling everyone else they are wrong you have not stopped to consider the possibility that you are wrong, or that the way you are going about it is wrong.

perhaps you should also consider that wasting 10 hrs a day researching something you cannot avoid, prevent or profit from, and the other hours you spend arguing on a forum could be better spent?

Profile photo of Glenn WalkerGlenn Walker
    @glenn-walker
    Profile photo of KuadeKuade
    @kuade
    crashy wrote:
    if you were so smart and had such prophetic powers you would have sold your properties at the top, instead of holding them to this day watching them fall.

Crashy I think the issue is that hbbehrendorff has never owned any property. He spends 10 hours a day reading the media and has no time for fickle things such as going out and finding profitable property opportunities.

Profile photo of C2C2
    Participant
    @c2

Glenn,

Good question but very hard for people to predict what will happen.

HB,

What are the conditions to the bet?  If you out line some parameters this could be interesting.
    Will it cover all of Brisbane and all types of properties?

Who's valuations will be accepted to judge if prices have gone up or down?  Is it overall property rises or one individual property?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.