All Topics / General Property / ballarat investment for sale

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of give90give90
    @give90

this is a two fold post; firstly could the moderators consider a forum where investors could post their properties for sale that other investors could view ? tis one that i would be interested in reading. i am not talking about wholesale real estate sales, just targeted forumite to forumites.

secondly; i have a property for sale in ballarat. 1.5 hours west of melbourne, 93,000 people and growing. the house has never been lived in; 33 squares(inc garage), 5 bedrooms, rumpus, spa, ducted heating, ducted vacuuming, stainless steel appliances, 763 mt land size, solar hot water and the whole lot is oriented towards the north so it gets all the winter sun. it is situated in alfredton which has been identified as the growth corridor for ballarat.

the property would easily rent for $350/wk.
    i can flick you some pics if you email me on [email protected] or you could go to http://www.boothlee.com.au/, click on residential/under $400,000. it is the 4th property on the page; 13 perendale st. booth and lee are the real estate agents who have had it listed.

i built the property to sell and it has, in fact sold twice. the last time went unconditional before the bank pulled the plug. (you learn something everyday; the bank can do that for 3 working days after contracts go unconditional!). to hold the property does not fit my investing strategy  and was never my intention. it is on the market at $359,000 but i will accept offers around the $350,000 mark.

the property is listed on the agent's website as 4 bedrooms but the office is larger than shown on the plan and is certainly large enough for a bedroom.

if you are interested you could drop me an email or phone me on 0432608195 anytime.
    grace

Profile photo of maltesermalteser
    @malteser

how is ballarat these days? – why r u selling?

Profile photo of give90give90
    @give90

hi
    ballarat is fabulous now that interest rates have fallen and property will finally pay for itself again. i have decided the keep the property now that i can refinance.

my intention had been to build, sell and make a profit. that's why i was selling

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.