All Topics / Help Needed! / Education and Knowledge Thirst

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of DraconisVDraconisV
    Participant
    @draconisv

This is a continuation of my previous post in this forum ‘FHOG get me in, then bust me up’.

It is about education or knowledge mainly with respect to indicators of the direction of prices.

I’m situated in sydney and have seen auction clearance rates drop from 60 to 40 over the last year,, this is bad… my question is how do i get auction clearance rates for specific areas in sydney (e.g. west). I have been looking at the sunday herald domain section and seen the clearance rates drop rapidly… where can i find more info??

I was looking on realestate.com.au and noticed a link to a free suburb report website.. apparently it was http://www.myrp.com.au/showProductDetail.do?reportTypeId=1&propertyId=
    I entered my suburb and found out some stuff.. though no auction clearance rates?? There were other services offered on there but they cost money and im more money poor, time rich..
    Can someone point me in the right direction for education/knowledge in the property market (sydney).

Chris

Profile photo of DraconisVDraconisV
    Participant
    @draconisv

Doesn’t anyone want to satisfy my thirst??

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.