All Topics / Finance / Andrew Gardner investors edge finance

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of PosEnterprisesPosEnterprises
    @posenterprises
    Profile photo of plasticscalpelplasticscalpel
    @plasticscalpel

We do and, whilst I can’t comment on his competition, I can absolutely recommend Andrew and his team. With their help, we have catapulted ourselves forward and have managed to buy 3 properties in under 3 months, all within 10 km of the CBD. What’s more, with the next interest rate drop, they will be negatively geared and positively cash flowed! Not all of this is down to Investors Edge Finance but it wouldn’t have been possible without them.

Profile photo of PosEnterprisesPosEnterprises
    @posenterprises

Thanks for the reply.  But would it be possible that you could afford to service 3 IP's so quickly more than the service they have provided. 

What was the level of service did they discuss structures etc and how to move forward and accumulate.

@plasticscalpel

What we did was get finance for our house and the 3 IPs at 95% LVR and took the hit of LMI on all of them. The advantage of this was that we kept as much of our equity as we could. We split our home loan into the existing residual mortgage and also into an investment loan and they helped us set up a structure that rapidly transfers the equity from our house into our investment account. The more we buy, the quicker we get access to our equity. We actually paid for what they call their “Platinum Membership” and get unlimited advice and access to all their seminars/meetings with various expert speakers. To my knowledge, Andrew takes no commission from anyone, so his advice is as unbiased as it gets.

Profile photo of PosEnterprisesPosEnterprises
    @posenterprises

Thanks again Plastic I don't understand how they have set up your accounts. But that is great if it all works for you.  Does the structure allow you to pay down your own PPOR quicker?

@plasticscalpel

Much quicker. With the interest rates at 8.67% last year, it was going to take at least 5 years to pay down our PPOR mortgage. With our new strategy and rates at around 6%, it’ll take well under 2 years.

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Did anybody go to their seminar last night (Sept 14th) in Glenferrie Rd, Hawthorn? If so what did people think?
    Cheers,
    Gats!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.