All Topics / Help Needed! / Homebush Bay – “The Waterfront”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of dragundragun
    Participant
    @dragun

Hey all

I've found a brand new apartment at the waterfront, homebush bay that I'm considering buying mainly as an an IP, using the FHOG ($21K) as assistance. As part of my research, I just thought I'd ask on here if anyone has bought there, or has any experience or advice on the area?

Thanks

Profile photo of Rental ProfitsRental Profits
    @rental-profits

I think this area is going to boom, look at the infrastructure that is there, it already is turning into a great little business centre, i also think the waterfront apartments are great.. do your research though, i am a beach guy by heart but was blown away when i saw the waterfront apartments. 

Profile photo of MubzMubz
    @mubz

Hi,

I've also been looking at buying in the area, it seems really good and with the new Commonwealth Bank coming up soon creating jobs, i think there be demand for rentals if you decide to rent out later.

However, you may want to check on the strata as in the past weeks its gone up by $500 because of a new gym they've recently put in.
    Are you looking a 1 or 2 bed? Is the price reasonable?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.