All Topics / Help Needed! / ‘Advantage Property Consulting” buyers agency in Melbourne

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of v8ghiav8ghia
    @v8ghia

Ok fellow forumites…..
    Got a friend down melb way who is looking at using a buyers agent, and asked me if I had ever heard of these guys. Not being from mexico I have no idea, but I see they advertise in API mag, and had a look at their website.
    Could I ask if any members have had any dealings with Advantage property consulting or know someone well who has, and if so, feel free to eithe PM me or post if you think it is of benefit any factual information on how it wetn and or their services you used. Appreciate the help…. Cheers

Profile photo of ollieeolliee
    @olliee

Hi
    I've purchased 3 properties with Advantage and they currently manage all my properties.  I for one have been very happy with their service and assistance.

Hope this helps.

Profile photo of terrik999terrik999
    @terrik999

I have dealt with this mob and don’t recommend them. Smooth talkers but caught them out on a couple of occasions. I don’t trust them to recommend them to anybody.

Profile photo of Andrew_AAndrew_A
    Participant
    @andrew_a
    v8ghia wrote:
    Ok fellow forumites…..
    Got a friend down melb way who is looking at using a buyers agent, and asked me if I had ever heard of these guys. Not being from mexico I have no idea, but I see they advertise in API mag, and had a look at their website.
    Could I ask if any members have had any dealings with Advantage property consulting or know someone well who has, and if so, feel free to eithe PM me or post if you think it is of benefit any factual information on how it wetn and or their services you used. Appreciate the help…. Cheers

Try the REBAA website to do some research on independent agents. http://www.rebaa.com.au/

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Boy – got the full range of opinions there.

I suspect the diverse opinions may be a result of different people within the same organisation. An issue with service organisations can be who you speak too.

Profile photo of ToolsTools
    Participant
    @tools

Fans of "the Block" will have seen Frank Valentic from Advantage purchase one of the properties. Chance or shrewd marketing? He is also the head honcho of the buyers advocate division of the REIV.

Tools

Profile photo of v8ghiav8ghia
    @v8ghia

Thanks. I got an email saying my thread had been replied to – she's an old one……2008! Friend didnt end up using them anyway, but I see the agency does appear to be going strong, and by coincidence noticed that the head guy as mentioned above Frank is in this months API mag, and sounds like he has grown his own portfolio & business significantly since then – hopefully deals they have found for others have done just as well of course.  First API mag I've bought in over a year now.

Cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.