All Topics / General Property / The Great 10 Billion Dollar Give away

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Hello all,

Why is the government giving our tax payers money away and not getting back investors monies from failed collapses like:

Westpoint 600 million

Fincorp 300 million

Remember Skase 1 billion dollars

FAI

You know if we added up the amount of losses incurred from "unsophisticated" investors being SCAMMED from "Ned Kelly" type company directors who from the beginning had the intent to fleece ordinary Australians from their savings we wouldn't be in the mess today IMHO

How many others can you add in above?

D

KEY POINT – It's not how much money you make in life it's how you learn to keep it safe and away from crooks that will earn you a fortune – Your money is safer in a second hand one bedroom apartment in a populated area rather than invested into shares and get rich rich quick stocks IMHO

Profile photo of hbbehrendorffhbbehrendorff
    @hbbehrendorff

Because our government does not work for the Australian people,  They work for big corporations,  Central Banks and Elitists,  They are only taking orders from people higher up and behind the scenes.  They think they are special like the elitists and will be a part of there utopia if they are well behaved enough.

Profile photo of hbbehrendorffhbbehrendorff
    @hbbehrendorff
    Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

What the?

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.