All Topics / Help Needed! / Buyer’s Agents???

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Young_InvestingYoung_Investing
    @young_investing

G'day All!

Just wanted to know how useful are buyer's agents?
    Will i be able to gain any useful information on the purchasing process? how they do their Due Diligence?

I'm thinking of using one for my first I.P so i can get a good idea of how the whole process of purchasing works, so i can do my own in the future! 

Any one with any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

James

Profile photo of JoeyDJoeyD
    @joeyd

A buyers agent can really help you get the right property for your circumstances.  Wether it be a property with high capital growth and negatively geared, or a more positivly geared property that helps your cash flow out.

One thing I will say however, is that the more you read in these forums and other similar forums, the lss ou will need help, and the more you will be able to sort out for yourself.

The analogy that I was told once was if you are uncomfortable buying shares you would speak with a stock broker or financial planner before you jumped in and bought shares.  Property is much the same, if you are not confident with property enlist the help of a professional to make things go much smoother.

Good luck

Profile photo of Young_InvestingYoung_Investing
    @young_investing

Thanks for the input JOEYD! good points!

I will keep reading throughout these pages!

Cheers

James

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.