All Topics / Help Needed! / Depreciation Schedule Needed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of trustieonetrustieone
    @trustieone

Hello Folks
                   Can someone tell me where to find/ recommend a Quantity Surveyor, as i need to put together a depreciation schedule.
    I am settleing in 3 weeks, i am located in the Parramatta area, but if he is good in his trade i will go anywhere in Sydney for his services.
    Many Thanks

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Try someone like "Depreciator" they have a National practise so certainly should be able to help you.

http://www.depreciator.com.au/driver.asp?page=main/home

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of opportunityopportunity
    @opportunity

Contact a quantity surveyor for the depreciation schedule.  BMT & Associates (ph92416477)have been recomeded by my accountant.  Never used their services or not sure if the phone no is correct.

Opportunity

Profile photo of trustieonetrustieone
    @trustieone
    opportunity wrote:

Contact a quantity surveyor for the depreciation schedule.  BMT & Associates (ph92416477)have been recomeded by my accountant.  Never used their services or not sure if the phone no is correct.

Opportunity

Profile photo of trustieonetrustieone
    @trustieone

Thanks for the replies Opportunity & Richard

I spoke to both companies you guys mentioned and both were helpful, however we will go with BMT as the person i spoke to  (Mitchell) was really trying extra hard to assist me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.