All Topics / Help Needed! / Anyone know where i can find rental data (average, median) by suburb for Sydney/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • daedalus01
    Participant
    @daedalus01

Anyone know where i can find rental data (average, median) by suburb for Sydney?

thanks!

Profile photo of ibis69ibis69
    @ibis69

Hello,
               You can find some information on realestate.com.au,,under free suburb reports,You can find information possibly under REINSW, Suprisingly you can even type into Goolge" demographics of xxx suburb" or even "Population of xxx suburb" that gives out alot of new information,Also dont dismis the ABS,Australian bureau of statistics.
    How about that?

daedalus01
    Participant
    @daedalus01

Hi Damian,

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked the free suburb reports, and from that I could find median prices, demographics, income distribution by suburb. However there doesnt seem to be rental data?

Profile photo of BennyteeBennytee
    Participant
    @ten_burner

Hi Daedalus01,

I use Australian property investor magazine, you can get it from any newsagent ,it has a section in the back that covers rental yields by suburb and vacancy / Growth rates ect its about $9 and comes out monthly..

Profile photo of kwarriorkwarrior
    @kwarrior

Try residex.com.au…but you will have to pay for what they claim to be 90% accurate forecast and growth figures!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.