All Topics / Help Needed! / help! Can I live in my investment house at Melbourne?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of henry13aucklandhenry13auckland
    @henry13auckland

Hi, everyone:

I come from Auckland and the last 18 months is tough for me.: morgage rate is high, petrol is high and property price drop significantly. I then packed things and moved to Melbourne a few days ago. I could not sell my house in Auckland at this moment. I will live in one of  my 2 investment properties which I settled last November.

Will it affect my tax return with australian tax office? Shall I inform some parties about this? Also we intend to buy a house for own living some time later depending getting a job and selling Auckland house. While we want to apply first home grant and offset the stampy duty of house purchase, in which way we shall do now? I heard living in your place more than 6 months will not get first home grant.

Also did anyone know how to register a business entity in melbourne? Thanks for your input.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.