All Topics / General Property / Unit to Rent

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of davida6davida6
    @davida6

I have a 4 bedroom Unit available 15/16 December 2008. It is a lovely unit close to nerang train station (gold coast) and shops. The complex has security gates and a pool. Water is free only pay for electricity which comes quarterly at the moment. Master bedroom has own ensuite, all bedrooms have built in's and tv connections, Second bathroom upstairs aswell with bath tub. There is a third toilet downstairs. Garage and carport for parking space, seperate room for laundry. Dryer is part of the complex. If you would like to know more or come check the unit out please do not hesitate to contact me as I would be happy to arrange a time.

Regards, Davida

Profile photo of sallyannsallyann
    @sallyann

Have you had a look at http://www.rent.com.au, investors can place their own rental ad  with photos for around $60, quite reasonable I think. Good luck.

Profile photo of jasandlivjasandliv
    Participant
    @jasandliv

I have an old microwave if anyone would like it. Its been in the garage for a while now but am happy to give it away if its looked after.
    I also have a dishwasher that doesn't work so well anymore… Its name is jason

Profile photo of ummesterummester
    @ummester

If the dishwasher is happy to be called susan, I'll take it – but only at a 30% discount to factor in negative future growth:)

Profile photo of jasandlivjasandliv
    Participant
    @jasandliv

What about no discount but a tentative guarantee of very slow, minimal future growth? Talk about a guarantee being only worth the paper its written on!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.