All Topics / Help Needed! / New Investor In Search Of A Mentor!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of Young_InvestingYoung_Investing
    @young_investing

Gday All!

Just to introduce myself, my name is James, im 21, i live an work in Brisbane, and am in search of a mentor! I not only want to invest in property but anything that stands out on paper! I am looking forward to spending some time with a mentor who will be able to give me a bit of guidance and help me over the hurdle so to speak.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

James B

Profile photo of Rosey RabaglinoRosey Rabaglino
    @rosey-rabaglino

Hi James!

Just responding to your posting, you can contact me via e-mail at [email protected] and or contact me on my mobile  0407 745 519, with regard to investing in …."anything that stands out on paper!…What about a secure, premium world-leading product! I live in Brisbane also! I would be happy to show you this new and exciting opportunity…it may or not be for you, but, when you see the product  yourself, I am sure you will have just as positive a reaction to it as I did, and, its potential.

Anyone else interested! Please do not hesitate to contact me and we can set up an appointment. You will not be dissappointed!

Kind regards,

Rosey

Profile photo of Young_InvestingYoung_Investing
    @young_investing

Gday Rosey

Thanks for the reply! ive sent off an email to you, which you should get shortly………Jeeez tough crowd hey :-) i see theres bin a few views with next to no replies!

Still in search………………

[email protected]

Thanks once again

James

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hate to knock a fellow poster bt really Rosey do you this is the place to sell your wares.

If you are looking at property investing in brisbane James then feel free to drop me an email. I own one or two.

I am away on holiday for a week but be happy to give you some ideas when i get back.

Just be careful from people who offer you an opportunity of a lifetime. Anyone who does i would look at see what qualifications they have to offer such advice or ask them to show your their statement of assets if they are trying to sell you something.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of tess85tess85
    @tess85

Just wanted to warn James B about spruikers who haven't accumulated many posts on this forum…

All too often, people have been burnt by some wonderful development or off-the-plan investment. Do your due diligence before investing your hard-earned savings into anything!

@young_investing

Thanks guys much appreciative for the support! And the watchful eyes of the above posts     :-)

~ Richard i would be very much obliged to have a chat with you about RE and other ideas, let me know when it's a suitable time to send an email, other then when your on hols :-P and to tess85 thanks again for the warning! i have been told there are a few spruikers on this site, bit sad but i guess life goes on…………………….

Cheers once again 

James 

@young_investing

Anybody else living in Brisbane who might like to network?

[email protected]

Cheers

James

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

James believe we are up and runnng on email correspondance now……yeh ?

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

@young_investing

Sure are Richard!

James

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.