All Topics / Help Needed! / Excel spreadsheet

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of DWGDWG
    @dwg

Hi There. Was wondering where the downloadable Excel spreadsheet is located that Steve mentions in his Buyer Beware booklet, can`t find it anywhere. Cheers DWG.

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

Unfortunately it seems that the templates are not in an excel spreadsheet format they are in a PDF format and word format on the Data Compact Disk that comes with Buyer Beware. So they can be printed out but not used in an actual spreadsheet ,
    which is what I think you are wanting to use it for.
    I think the idea was to print them out and use them on a clip board when you go to inspect properties.

Profile photo of DWGDWG
    @dwg

Hi Duckster. Thanks for your reply. The spreadsheet i was after is for calculating the periodic loan repayments on a Principal and Interest loan. I should have mentioned that before. They may be located on the Data Compact Disc i`m not sure. Cheers DWG.

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

download the amortization template for excel from the microsoft web site it can be accessed through excel by selecting File -new –
    select Templates on office online.
    This is what I use .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.