All Topics / Help Needed! / $40K+ Profit potential, Cash Flow Positive, is anyone intesrested????

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of BeckBeck
    Participant
    @beck

Hi

It’s good to be back….

I have found / created a deal that will bring in well over $40K in profit over it's duration and around $100 positive weekly cash flow. I myself am not in a position to take advantage of it as the banks won't lens me more money. therefore there are two option for me and you (whom ever you are);

1. You take over the whole deal. I get a small finders fee.

2. We create a Joint venture where we share the above.

So theses are some of the details of the transaction:

Property location is in Coffs Harbour.

Sale Price of property (secured with an option at present) – $280,000

Current Market Value – $300,000+

Selling on a Rent to own Program to a Teacher that already has been qualified and checked.

Current market rent $300 per week

Rent to Own rent – $555 per week (rebate if they choose to purchase of $100 per week)

Sales Price – $333,000 fixed for 5 years.

Over all there is above $50,000 profit to be made some will be through cash flow some as a lump sum at the end.

I would love nothing more than to share or pass this opportunity to another investor that can take advantage of it.

Please response here or email me directly if you are interested in finding out more details. The parties both seller and Buyer are keen to move so the deal is time sensitive.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Happy days,

Beck

Profile photo of Michael 888Michael 888
    Participant
    @michael-888

Hi Beck,

nice work. How long has the option got left to run before expiry?

How big is the block and if you are familiar with council guidelines in Coffs,is there subdivision potenial?

Profile photo of BeckBeck
    Participant
    @beck

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the swift response,

The option is for 1 year but the owner want this Settled before the end of the financial   year i.e end of June 2009.

Also worth mentioning that I have allowed them to market the property privately and if they secure a buyer they can sell with out my involvement. Never the less they are not marketing the property, they are waiting to see what I can come up with.

There are tenants currently in the property but I have a set of  keys and can organise inspections with them. The tenants have been very accommodating

Block is over 800 square meters and has subdivision potential. the property adjoining (of similar size) has been subdivided and they built two (2) houses.

Participant
    @beck

Hi every one,

Thanks for the great response.

I have had lots of contact via email and phone and would love to share the process with all who are interested.

please feel free to ask anything and everything

Happy dyas,

Beck

Profile photo of Michael 888Michael 888
    Participant
    @michael-888

Hi Beck,

I had sent a PM yesterday, not sure if it went thru. Shall re-send.

Participant
    @beck

Hi Michael,

Your message was sent to my junk mail sorry

I have replied with my number f you did not get it let me know and I'll try again.

Happy days

Beck

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.