All Topics / Heads Up! / FREE Tickets to the Melbourne Property Expo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of MichaelYardneyMichaelYardney
    Participant
    @michaelyardney

Melbourne Forum members – As a regular keynote speaker at the Property Expos I am able to offer you FREE tickets to the Melbourne Property Expo which will be held on October 10th and 12th

Details to get your free ticket are a little complicated but it’s worth the trouble – it will save you $18, save time registering at the event and you can get a few extra tickets for your friends.

This is how you get your tickets:

Go to http://www.propertyexpo.com.au

Click on Melbourne and Press Enter.

Click in the bottom right hand corner where it says Discount Tickets
    (don't worry; you will get more than the $5 off they are offering you – I'll explain how.)
    On the next page click in the bottom right hand corner where it says Promo Code Holders

Fill in your details to register and then put in the promotional code: METRO

Your FREE ticket will be emailed to you.

Please repeat this again for your spouse or friends.

I will be presenting each day so come up and say hello.

Enjoy!!

Profile photo of kev2008kev2008
    @kev2008

i have tried this promo word about 30 time now on diff computers and i still does not work could you tell me why thanks kev.

Profile photo of MichaelYardneyMichaelYardney
    Participant
    @michaelyardney
    kev2008 wrote:
    i have tried this promo word about 30 time now on diff computers and i still does not work could you tell me why thanks kev.

Not sure why you're having problems Kev – I just checked it and the code METRO worked well for me

Profile photo of MichaelYardneyMichaelYardney
    Participant
    @michaelyardney

If you have nothing better to do this weekend, don't forget the Melbourne Property Expo.

You can get FREE tickets – see post above.

The numbers of attendees were down yesterday to previous years – that's not surprising. Not as many exhibitors either.

But some of the presentations were really good – so if you're not into Bathurst come along – I'll be presenting at 3.40pm today and noon tomorrow

Profile photo of Freedom_2Freedom_2
    @freedom_2

Hi Guys, Does anyone know or what is anybody's take on Cahflow Capital ( Spiro)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.