All Topics / General Property / Will property boom like what happened at 1987?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of JHuangJHuang
    @jhuang

Just heard a story of property boom at late 1980s after the sharemarket crash. So wondering if this could happen again now. Probably the current global market crisis is not comparable to what happened 20 years ago. I don't know. I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Cheers,

Profile photo of devo76devo76
    @devo76

I think that because both shares and property is tanking togehther i doubt property will take off.Housing was affordable last time when the sharemarket went down. My personal believe is this could be a long plateau for values with likely 10% + drops in prices for some areas over the short term. I am no expert ,just looking at the information available and making my own observation.

Profile photo of MasterRELMasterREL
    @masterrel

This is to do with massive debt and the US financial market seizing up. I would be looking at the last depression for statistics if the US can’t plug this hole. The trickle down effect of this whole mess won't be good either way. If anything cash is king and not to sound like a gold bug, but a little bullion wouldn’t hurt either.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.